Poskrbi za svoj Kanken nahrbtnik!
S pravilno nego in čiščenjem bo tvoj najljubši sopotnik s teboj še dolgo!
We’re not quite sure when it happened, but Kånken has become a trusted essential for millions of people around the world. It’s the backpack you take with you on adventures, shopping, to school or work. It’s a simple little bag, but with the right careit can last and last and last.
CARING FOR KÅNKEN
- Whatever you do, don’t put Kånken in the washing machine. Instead, wash dirty marks with lukewarm water, mild detergent and a soft brush or sponge. And when it comes to drying, you should hang up Kånken in a well-ventilated area that’s not exposed to direct sunlight.
- To get those really vibrant colours, we use a special dying technique. But this means there’s a chance the colour can rub off on your clothes – particularly light coloured clothing. So we recommend rinsing Kånken in lukewarm water before you start using it.
- Don’t overfill Kånken. We have loads of different sizes, so if you want to stuff it full of goodies then get a bigger size. The standard Kånken Original backpack has a 16-litre volume, and although we don’t have an official max weight-load, you should keep it to just a few kilos.
- Don’t put a laptop in a regular Kånken, either. That back pocket is made for folders, note pads, perhaps a tablet computer, but not a laptop. It puts too much strain on the straps and zips. Get a Kånken Laptop instead. There are three Kånken Laptop sizes to choose from, so you can find one to suit you.
- If you get something stuck in Kånken’s zips, avoid yanking it free. Instead, use a little bit of oil or clear lip balm to loosen the zip. Then gently try opening and closing it.
- If tears appear, fix them straight away. The longer you leave them, the bigger they’ll get and then they’ll be almost impossible to repair.
- And finally, don’t leave Kånken in direct sunlight. The colour will fade. Kånken prefers shade or low-level sunshine.